These are the services we offer:
- Initial Consultation and Treatment – $125
- Private Acupuncture – $80-$100, includes moxabustion, cupping and herbal consult.
- Group Acupuncture – $40, Package of 6 ($37 each), Package of 10 ($35 each)
- Cupping – $20
- Pediatric acupuncture –$50-$75
- Home Visits – $165 for First Visit. $135-$150 for Follow Ups depending on distance traveled, includes moxabustion, cupping and herbal consult if needed
- Chinese Herb consult – If patient does not want acupuncture and only wants herbs, the cost is $40, plus the cost of herbs – $10-$30
- Food intolerance/sensitivity testing – Food sensitivity blood test. Please call (305) 209-2606 for pricing and details
Moxabustion – Moxibustion is a traditional Chinese medicine technique that involves the burning of mugwort, a Chinese herb, to facilitate healing. Moxibustion has been used throughout Asia for thousands of years; in fact, the actual Chinese character for acupuncture, translated literally, means “acupuncture-moxibustion.” The purpose of moxibustion is to warm particular acupuncture points to strengthen the blood, stimulate the flow of qi, and maintain general health.
Cupping – Cupping is akin to receiving a few of the deepest massages you’ve ever had, but done more gracefully, and in 5-7 minutes during a single treatment. Cupping is a tremendously helpful technique for pain cases as well as many other conditions. When combined with acupuncture, the use of cupping will often cut down the number of treatments required for alleviation of pain by 30-70%. Cupping improves the circulation of blood, bringing toxic blood up and out and new blood in. Cupping helps such issues as generalized pain, injuries of the back/shoulders/neck, etc., herniated discs, disc degeneration, arthritis, and other conditions such as asthma, colds and flus and insomnia.